Wordplay is an emergent collaborative design studio located in Sydney, Australia. We believe that design has the power to create harmony between people, planet and business. We are looking for an incredible design intern to join the team for 1-2 days a week.
Do you fit this description?
A person who will effortlessly uphold, maintain, encourage and live the Wordplay values in day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- You have an Anything Possible attitude, believing that no problem is impossible to solve with the right people
- You work well in small teams and collaborative environments. You Play for the Name on the Front of the Jersey, not the back
- You are never afraid to speak your mind. You’ll Be Real and ensure that your comments are always fair and considered
- You are naturally motivated and self-driven. Your curious, inquisitive and never give Half-Asana
- You have a passion for design thinking and are a natural storyteller
- Work in teams focusing on branding, identity, story telling and visual design
- Workshop wireframes for websites and apps
- Translate high level concepts and ideas into working prototypes
- Create content for social media and podcasts
- Concept and create a newsletter
- Take a piece of work and run with it
You must have:
- An interest and proficient knowledge in design-thinking
- Clear and articulate communication skills
- Comprehensive skills in design programs such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- A passion for layout and design
- The ability to learn on the fly
Send your portfolio to email@example.com with a response as to why you are the best person for the gig. Submissions close 5:00pm Friday, April 20.